I am a Ph.D. researcher in the Electronic Systems Group, of the Department of Electrical Engineering at Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e), Netherlands. My current research focuses on the design and development of predictable multi-core platforms for image based control systems for the industrial use case on high precision motion control. As a Ph.D. researcher, I am currently part of the IMOCO4.E-Efficient image-based control with embedded AI solutions project under the research grant of European Union’s Horizon 2020.
I received a Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Instrumentation & Control with majors in Process Instrumentation from Embedded Systems Lab, Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering, College of Engineering, Pune, India in 2020 and Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Instrumentation and Control from Government College of Engineering Amravati, India, in 2015.
Before joining as a Ph.D. researcher, I was a Project Engineer for one year in Embedded Systems Lab, College of Engineering Pune, India, and working on a DRDO project based on the development of a mathematical model and advanced control strategies for the Light Motor and Heavy Motor class of vehicles and its HIL simulation on an embedded platform.
Prior to joining the master’s degree, I worked in a multinational IT company Cognizant Technology Solutions Private Limited, Pune, India as a Programmer Analyst for two years. I was a part of the Analytical and Information Management (AIM), a data warehouse domain. The project client was the European telecommunication operator (Tele2) headquartered in Kista Science City, Stockholm, Sweden. I worked as an ETL developer with experience in a Datastage and Informatica ETL tool, Structure Query Language (SQL) programming, C, C++, Unix shell scripting, Data analysis using Statistical Analysis Software (SAS), R language for statistical computation, Bigdata like tools.
As a part of master’s thesis work :
- We proposed a Posit ALU based framework for memory efficient embedded implementation of MPC on FPGA for real time control system application.
- Developed the memory efficient offset free Explicit MPC framework for FPGA using Posit ALU for safety critical control system applications ensuring accurate system performance with reduction in memory footprints by 50-75%.
- Framework for high accuracy, low memory Quadratic Programming (QP) solver for an on-line MPC and its memory efficient embedded implementation.
- Suggested a computationally, the memory-efficient custom architecture of linear solver algorithm in FPGA.
My Research Interest includes :
- Embedded Control System
- Image-based Control System
- Embedded Model Predictive Control
- Cyber-Physical System
- Resource Optimization
- Embedded Systems